This course has been interesting and
informative for me. I have learned from the whole course readings, assignments,
lectures, videos-interviews, etc. Nevertheless, the most important is that I am
learning how to work with technology. Last course was the TK20 and web
conferences, now I am learning how to create and work with blogs. At the
beginning I was scared, but teachers and partners from the discussion board
have been supportive to me with this matter.
I enjoy the discussion board because
we interact and receive advice for our projects. All people from the discussion
board respect each other including our professors. All feedbacks are
respectable and valuable for me and their comments encourage us to continue
with our work.
The weekly videos are an important
part of the course because introduce the topic. Many times with interesting and
pedagogical interviews, I love it because we can play it the times we need it.
At the same time the interviewers give us appropriate advices and point out
data and instructions.
The books that we used for this
course were essential for our action research project. Without our books, our
professors words have been chosen carefully to provide help and support. If we
read the assignments first then we feel lost, but once we read the books we
understand what we are doing. Such as our professors they guide as to build
step by step our project.
Reflecting on what we have done
these five weeks has been challenging, but everything I have learned is
important for my future administrative work. All kids are technology experts
and we have to go parallel with them. It is important how the internet helps us
do our work easily, but most important is to know how to use this important
tool to help students and teachers succeed.
I am happy because my action research has generated
greatest interest on some of my partners and my supervisor. I know that this
project will help many teachers and students. Thanks to this course and my
professors, I learned how to start and conduct my project. I like the way how
our professors help us to learn and do our work to improve our projects. I feel
that all the action researches that we are conducting are going to impact us
because they are aligned to help improve education.
No comments:
Post a Comment